Thursday, February 13, 2014

So I've Been Slacking....

Yep, I'll admit it.  I haven't really felt like running this past week...it's quite sad.  I have also not been feeling much like sharing my world.

Today, that changed.  I visited Kori in the hospital tonight, and it was amazing to see how well he is doing.  His outlook is so positive and he pushes himself everyday.  He has really high goals, and I know he will reach them.  With Mary's support, and the support of friends and family around him, he will do it.  He is looking forward to a couple of weekends at home to see how things go...sounds like he won't be here in Victoria too much longer!!  YAY!!!

As far as my running goes.....I've only been for 3 runs this month.  Yikes!  I keep reminding myself that I am way ahead of my training schedule, but at the same time, that can't be an excuse to not get out and run.  That being said, I completed my longest run ever on February 4th.  I set out for my goal of 35 minutes...easy peasy....but got lost and ended up running 7.3 miles in 1 hour and 32 minutes.  So forgive me for taking some time off...I may have died a little bit on that run.

I'm planning on running after work tomorrow, which should be fun.  I'm going to send an email out to Tim @ SRABC tonight, and see if he has any fundraising info for me yet...

If you haven't checked out the links on the right hand side of this page...you really should!!!!!  Fun stuff over there!!

Short and sweet....time to deal with real life things, like laundry and dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment